www.ruthrosengarten.com




Drawing and photography are central to my practice. Both make pressing - if sometimes fictitious - claims to the capture of lost moments.




06/05/2010

More quickies in a book




Brush markers and pencil crayon in old book (L'Anglais Simplifié)

There is nothing in my sketchbooks so far that shows any awareness of the outside world: my drawings are distinctly and purposefully non political. More about that another time perhaps! But it's been a weird old campaign, and we'll be watching all the interesting computer graphics on TV tonight as they start counting the votes. But don't watch this space for commentary!

There's a pile of old books in my studio that I've always known I'd use to scribble on, and yesterday I grabbed one before going into the garden.

Can't resist adding this photo I took today of the same bumble bee:

No comments: